Tuesday 4 December 2007

tagged as well - “Eight Random Facts”


Winter Lights (4), originally uploaded by Hazel Dean.

I sorta had to beg to be tagged but now I have problems to find any facts, LOL!

anyway, these are the rules:

(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog or post it with a photo in their flickr stream (about their eight things) and post these rules.

(3) At the end of your entry, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog/flickr post

------------------------------------

fact 1)
I don't like chain letters. I never did. I took part in a postcard scheme when I was a kid, and I got 1 (!) card from my own city instead of thousands from all around the world.

fact 2)
I was a single child and hippies / beatles were synonyms at that time

fact 3)
besides dope, I never did drugs, but no one would ever believe me that.

fact 4)
I have neither piercings nor tattoos, which is as astonishing as 3), considering my background.

fact 5)
The only celebrity I have met was Vivienne Westwood, but she yelled at me when I was asking her for an autograph. I still adore her, though...

fact 6)
instead of writing this, there are a million things I should do instead right now.

fact 7)
I like cats AND dogs. I like to live with one and I enjoy to got out with the other.

fact 8)
Same with humans, really. I like to live with girls/women and …

--------------------
Now with the 8 people to tag: I had to change the rules a bit to make it possible to pass it to fellow flickrites, too!

And: If you feel the same I do on that chain letter thing, don't bother! If you don't like it, don't do it!

It's your turn now: Andromega, Ashanti, Daisy, Kaylei, McCabe, Mel, Milena, Molly

2 comments:

Judith said...

Excellent selection of info, Hazel. What a cool claim to fame - being shouted at by Vivienne Westwood!!

hazel said...

:D thanks, phoenix!